Friday 5 December 2014


 Just a little something new/different i thought i would share with you all! My friend beth wanted to use me as a subject for her project which showcases many different personal styles etc. So here are some of the photographs from the shoot! It was sooo much fun! Being in front of the camera instead of behind it took me out of my comfort zone a little but overall it was cool. Things are kind of stressful at the minute as its that time of the year when everyone is buzzing around frantically and going slightly insane with sleep deprivation due to the daunting prospect of University. Writing your own personal statement is really stressful but the important thing to do is remember to make time for yourself, relax and unwind. With only 1 week left until i have to hand in my PS i can say i am beyond worried but hopefully with some luck i will achieve my dreams of going to uni. Wish me luck X 






















































Amy . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates