Sunday 9 November 2014

Brilliant shoot! I had tons of fun photographing my friends Beth and Caitlin. They are two extremely photogenic people and i knew they would be perfect for the shoot as they have very unique styles as well as them both being very different from one another. This shoot was done last year in the chilling month of October. I especially wanted to do a shoot in the dark experimenting with the flash settings on the DSLR i have. I love the way the two teenagers differentiate from each other, this was one of the reasons i chose to take my photography in this direction as i liked the whole eccentric vibe. I directed the subjects to be as natural as possible...expressing real emotions of happiness. I especially like the 7th photograph down as this is very true emotion and i love the colourings all colliding together but strangely working well. So raw, so pure. I wanted to make the shoot look older so i added grain using photoshop but as i said in the last post i will be posting all edited work separately in another post. So have a look at my work here and feel free to leave a comment telling me what you thought of it!

Amy
X




















































Amy . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates