Friday 21 November 2014

Hi guys...for the second time today! Woah, i know you're all in for a treat this time though with lots of photographs i've decided to show case on the blog this time because why not! This shoot was done with my chummy Beth! I loved shooting this and it was a nice change using the Studio to try out some new styles with my work. I love the overall look of the shoot and the theme was a dream to work with i feel like my creativity shines through here with the bow hairstyle and the accessories and props! I wanted the photographs to project a professional yet cute look and i knew i had to use a model with blonde hair and the iconic pink lips and blue dress complimented each other perfectly...its easy to grasp the storytelling element of the photographs and the fun childlike poses are more than appropriate. I hope to do another shoot very soon with Beth again!
Anyway, Hope you're all keeping well!
Love,
Amy
X


























































Amy . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates